Registering an account
With an online shopping account, you can store addresses for faster checkout, search for past orders, create shopping lists, and more.
Note: If you enter orders for your company or on behalf of other customers, you should request a wholesale account rather than registering a shopping account. See Requesting a wholesale account.
To register an account:
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click . The Sign In/Register page is displayed.
- In the Register section, click .
- Specify this information:
- Specify your first name and last name.
- Specify your phone number.
- email Address/User Name
- Specify your email address. This becomes your user name and is used to sign in to the online store. Your account confirmation and sign-in information is sent to this address. Depending on system setup, order confirmations may be sent to this address.
- Specify the password you will use to sign into the online store.
- Confirm Password
- Specify the password again.
- Password Reminder Question
- Specify a question you can answer to secure your password if forgotten.
- Password Reminder Answer
- Specify the answer to your password question.
- Shipping Address
- Specify your shipping address.
- Billing Address
- If your billing address is the same as your shipping address, click . If not, specify your billing address.
- Click . Your information is stored and your account is created. You can sign in and sign out immediately.